Widener's Health Care Management courses are instructed by faculty who are recognized experts in the field. Their distinguished publication records and extensive field experience make Widener's Health Care Management faculty some of the most sought-after knowledge experts and instructors in the country.
Health care is one of the largest industries in the U.S. As a result of its growth and complexity, employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 23 percent from 2012 to 2022.1 Our Health Care Management concentration prepares you to hit the ground running for a successful career in health care administration as well as related industries like insurance and pharmaceuticals.
- Develop operational and leadership skills that make you stand out among other job candidates.
- Gain in-demand skills that employers urgently need.
- Take part in internships, residencies and real-world projects in respected health care firms.
- Attend career workshops and panels with local recruiters and executives.
Upon graduation from the Health Care Management concentration, you can secure a variety of roles and positions, such as:
- Director of health information management
- Health care administrator
- Health care services manager
Our integrative online curriculum is built on innovating processes; strengthening personal, team, and financial performances; and creating sustainable growth.
Enhance your skills and competencies and graduate prepared to:
- Develop creative, responsible, and ethical business strategies and measure their impact on performance.
- Utilize appropriate analytics and information systems to solve problems and gain a competitive advantage.
- Create and lead innovative approaches to business issues.
- Understand the interaction and interdependence of management, economics, politics, and social responsibility.